Bare Board Repair
- Repair and maintain broken traces or pads to its original.
- If required, cut and jumper wires will be repaired
Stuffed board Rework
- Rework any through hole and SMT parts including QFP, QFN, BGA and MicroBGA
- All individual pads are cleaned for reassembly
- All new parts are placed according to IPC standards
- For BGA parts- balls will be removed and BGA will be clean-up. In addition the part will be re-ball and reassembl according to the manufacturer profile recommendation
- X-ray available if necessary
Shax Engineering maintained quality technicians with skills that will perform in accordance to the industry standards including IPC. These dedicated technicians are capable of reworking precision parts and they understand ECO processes and the requirements for each individual componentâ€™s thermal profile.