Shax Engineering & Systems quality control system includes company standard practice processes and industry specific requirements. Our technicians are trained for assembly and rework that meet quality assurance standards including IPC and customer’s specific requirements such as medical, telecom and auto industries.
Material storage handling and delivery of finished product and/or services to meet customer needs are established to meet these standards. In addition, a computer system has been implemented for verification and order validation, control of work progress, engineering change order and material control.
Along with the final product, we provide revised assembly documents detailing final corrections. Information such as document revisions, issuing dates and effectiveness are defined. Additional quality system include:
- Visual parts checked for damage
- Taping condition inspected-dented package
- Verified shipping documents
- Verify purchase order and sales order numbers match
- Verify manufacturer P/N, quantity, date code verification, RoHS
- Inspect body faded markings, broken text, double print, ink stamps, etc.
- Inspect parts physical condition (e.g. lead bands, scratches, chipped edges and any other visual irregularities)
- Inspect parts on the boards coincide with the bill of material and the drawings
- A clearly defined quality control process, documentation storage, delivery and handling
- Systematic monitoring processes for critical assembly and rework methods
- Customer surveys on services performed
- Conduct analysis of Root-Cause; produce effective measurements for any corrections.
- Consistent evaluation of our production quality and standards
- Advise customers of any changes in manufacturing processes and practices